Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jimmy Carter is a detestable, insane Racist

In response to a racist statement by a racist at his presidential center in Atlanta, little Jimmy projected his own racism in the following exchange:

Racist audience member: "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

Racist Jimmy: "I think it's based on racism," Carter said.

Later on, In an interview with NBC's Brian Williams he continued to compound his own projected racism with the following…

"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African American, I live in the South, and I've seen the South come a long way and I've seen the rest of the country that shared the South's attitude toward minority groups at that time and I think it's bubbled up to the surface, because of a belief among many white people, not just in the South but around the country, that African-Americans are not qualified to lead this great country."

(Racist Jimmy with his BFF Hugo)

No comments:

Post a Comment